11.23.2009

sleep well?

getting cold in japan. how about your country?
my two girls come to my bed every night recently! !
this is my big enjoyment in autumn and winter^^

but i have one problem.....onz

sleeping together is so nice, but they get in to my bed at early early morning (4 or 5 am) !
and they don't come together. BYAKU come first, after half or an hour, HAKU does.
AND they couldn't get in themselfs, i don't know why. so they scratch my pillow two times for make me open the bedclothes. (i'm sure they think the quilt in our house is self-moving, two scratch!!)
AND they don't get in clear area soon after open...>_< style="color: rgb(255, 204, 102);"> so i have to wake up 2 times before my hour of rising!



BYAKU: you are happy, aren't you mommy?
because we are so happy!



7 comments:

  1. Ah yes... #1 says she is familiar with this problem. Her first cat, IKKYU, always asked her to open the bedcloth so he could get in in the early morning! She learned to do it in her sleep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying warm in the cold is very good!
    But here in Brazil is still very hot, I wish it was winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL!!! Effurything has to be JUST right before a good snooze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konnichi wa Hy! Your pure white cats are beautiful.
    So, your blog is black and white! kawaii.
    I have visited Japan and I loved every minute.
    =(^x^)=
    Matane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year :-)

    hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete